LGF Enzyme is a blend of microorganisms and enzyme concentrate designed to help in rapid degradation of insoluble lipids such as grease and fats that cannot easily be degraded by native microorganisms.
With the application of LGF Enzyme, the enzymes rapidly liquefy organic waste such as grease and fats, protein, hydrocarbons, starches, and detergent. The liquefied organic waste is then easily digested by microbes and protozoa in the traditional treatment techniques.
LGF Enzyme can be used for waste water treatment in industrial, municipal sewage treatment, aqua fish pond, polluted river and lake, and residential and rural septic system.
It is the effective microbial-enzyme treatment and can be used as both pretreatment and support for traditional techniques to enhance the waste water treatment.
Food Processing Effluent Treatment Plant
LGF Enzyme Bioreactor
(B. BN 2 strains)
||Produces useful enzymes like amylase, protease, cellulase, and lipase
||Produces bacteria cell ATP, absorption of CO2, and breaking down of H2S
||Light brawn colour fine powder
||8.0 − 8.6 |
|Effective pH range :
||5.0 − 8.5 |
|Effective temperature :
||10 − 45°C |
Towards right: Enzyme lquefied effluent
Trouble Shooting (when LGF Enzyme does not generate result)
- Degradation of greases, fats and oil
- Degradation of detergent in industrial effluent and municipal sewage
- Degradation of cellulose matter such as the effluent of paper factory
- Rapid flocculation
- Effectively reduces BOD and COD in wastewater
- Keeps drain lines flowing smoothly; reduces the amount of pumping
- Reduces offensive odours
- Suppresses green algae
- Increases population of zoo plankton
- Restores damaged aquatic life
- Environmentally friendly
STP/ETP Activated Sludge Treatment Plant
- Inadequate dosage.
- The water temperature might be too low or the enzyme might have been flushed out before it reacts on the organic waste. The enough retention time is necessary.
- Inadequate oxygen level in the aeration tank. For the microorganisms to perform, additional aeration might be required.
- Wastewater might be too acidic or contains high chlorine mixture which can harm microorganisms.
LGF Enzyme is acclimatized in the bio-reactor by using fresh raw effluent. The acclimatized enzyme is then applied to the equalization tank. In the initial stage of the application, keep higher dosage of enzyme. On the due course, gradually reduce the dosage when the effect of BOD/COD reduction is visible to indicates that there is a large population of beneficial microorganisms presents in the treatment plant.
City Drainage and River
LGF Enzyme can also be used for treating polluted city's drainage system and river. Apply LGF Enzyme at the starting point of the sewage drainage system, so that, its biological cleaning effect stays across the drainage lines. The sewage mixed with LGF Enzyme is then finally reaches to the river where the biological cleaning effect further expands.
Lake and Aqua Fish Pond
- Elimination of offensive odour
- Digestion of organic waste
- Improves transparency of river water
- Restores the aquatic environment
Application of LGF Enzyme in a large water body such as lake, pond, and aqua fish pond has many significant beneficial impacts.
- Suppresses harmful gases such as H2S
- Increases Dissolved Oxygen in the water
- Reduces Nitrogen and Phosphate compounds
- Improves physical, chemical, and biological structures of the water body
- Suppresses water borne pathogens and pests
|A-4 Rahul Society, North Main Road, Lane D, Koregaon Park, Pune 411001 (MH), India